A button-up shirt with all of the classic details and a modern, moderately slim fit. This design features a slim collar with collar stand, an optional chest pocket, flat felled seams and a yoke. The button band is drafted onto the shirt front to make matching plaids and stripes simple. The hem is curved so that this shirt can be worn tucked in or loose. The sleeves include tower plackets and the option for a hidden tab so that they can be rolled and secured at the elbow. Choose between a centre back pleat or create a more fitted look with long shaped darts.
The Fairfield includes regular sizing for slim to average figures and a separate set of pieces for larger figures to accommodate a rounded stomach.
You will receive an email with a link to the digital download soon after you place your order.
This PDF pattern includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A Quick Reference Guide featuring 1 page of condensed instructions to refer to when the pattern becomes your tried and true button-up.
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 45 pages (Average Figures) or 50 pages (Larger Figures). The print at home file is suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper.
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Size range: XS - 4XL
Fabric suggestions: Medium weight cottons including, cotton shirting, poplin, lawn, oxford, chambray and flannel.